Welcome to Discovery Management Solutions!
Your portal to Best Practice in Discovery Management for the Bio/Pharmaceutical Industry
Please have a look around!
Discovery Management Solutions provides you with a broad range of topics that are of interest to the Bio/pharmaceutical community – check out the Overall Outline to see what we cover. We hope you will appreciate the possibilities for discussion that this new site offers!
This site continues to evolve. There may be new information in some of the pages you had viewed previously.
See if any of the Compelling Questions ring true to you.
Did you know that seven of the top 10 drugs worldwide in 2012 were protein-based drugs? Read about it here in our discussion of the similarities and differences between small molecule, peptide and protein-based drugs.
We appreciate your feedback – you can note comments at the bottom of each page. And you can Contact Us if you have questions or comments about the site that don’t relate to a particular page. If you would like to learn about the services that we offer, we provide a link to James Samanen Consulting in the header.
To learn more about
- Why Innovation has dried up, click here
- What the Layoffs in Big Pharma mean to Portfolio Managers, click here
- How Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D is organized, click here
- The differences between Small Molecule, Peptide and Protein-based Drugs, click here
- Bio/Pharmaceutical Program & Project Management, click here
- Portfolio Management click here
- Managing Risk & Value in your portfolio, click here
- The difference between Best Practice and Fit for Purpose, click here
- The benefits of Project Tracking, click here
You may also find useful information in the related blogs – Project Leader Solutions and Portfolio Management Solutions. Because Discovery Management encompasses project management and portfolio management we list the topics covered by these sites here in the overall outline and provide links to those sites.
Your time is valuable! Thank you for spending some it here!
To find out about changes to this blog or other of our blogs, check out What’s New?